I'm Ray (@rayhanadev), a Fullstack Software Engineer based in Texas. Self-taught in software engineering, web development, and cybersecurity. Currently at Replit.
Community Moderation Intern, ReplitMarch 2023 - present
- Leading a team of volunteer community moderators - helping to facilitate communications, events, and relations.
- Developing advanced security infrastructure to combat site abuse, phishing, credit card fraud, and copyright violations.
- Deployed a data-driven workflow to fine-tune an AI model on previous reports to handle spam posts.
- Managing internal calendars, meetings, and task management systems.
- Overseeing various public forums, including on-platform, Discourse, and Discord.
- Assisting in the evolution of internal and public Trust & Safety policy.
Freelance Web DeveloperSeptember 2022 - January 2023
- Developed various web applications, including AI generative art platforms, internal search tools, and project management dashboards.
- Created products in a variety of languages, such as Node.js, Python, and Golang, and Lua.
- Designed user interfaces and brand identities from scratch.
- Optimized user experiences to fine-tune adoption of new applications.
- Worked with over eight clients in six months, multitasking various projects and balancing meeting schedules.
- Satisfied all clients I worked with, some even requesting future work opportunities.